-Where’s brianvan with the DAT NOT GOOD?
-No competitive advantage? Actually, in some cases, there is. If you knock out the qb, chances are, it might be easier to win the game, given that most backup qbs are unprepared and flustered, etc. What if Kurt Warner had been knocked out in that game? Leinart time! I don’t think it would have gone so well. Had Peyton been knocked out of the Redskins/Colts game, I’m sure Sorgi would have come in and done an admirable job (I feel like Peyton’s anal enough to make sure his backup is sufficient [except for the Curtis Painter Situation, ‘cause boy did someone drop the ball on that one]). It’s not a guaranteed competitive advantage, but there’s a little advantage there, knocking out the qb.
-No 18-game season, please.
-Sorry, Rams (assuming the punishment for Williams is way harsh). Hopefully you can get some sweet picks after trading away #2.
- I still don’t know about that Bradshaw TD. That was just weird.
- Eli’s daughter is adorable and looks like a less cute version of my little cousin.
- Would have liked to see Nicks as MVP, but so it goes.
- Props to the camera folks for not cutting to the Mannings and Gisele 20 times. Restraint!
- They keep reporting how more women are watching the NFL, and yet the commercials are all targeted to males, unless it’s an NBC promo. At least the ads were less sexist than the Saints/Colts debacle.
The motts are out of control. Out of control.